Thursday, October 20, 2011

FINALLY... :)


Ahhhhh this week has be a really busy week. Let's just say I am glad that I am done with midterms and I think I did a decent job on them. Second off, MY PARENTS AND BROTHER ARE IN ITLAY!!! They got here safe and sound and have been here for 7 days now. They leave this Sunday.  Tomorrow (Friday) we plus Alexis are heading to Rome. We are going to see Vatican City, The Colosseum, and other tourist attractions.

FALL BREAK IS HERE!!!! YAY!!

Next week we don't have any classes so that means one thing....TRAVELING!! :)

Alexis and I are going to be traveling 8 days/7 nights to Vienna, Prague, and Berlin. We are so excited to travel around Europe and spend a little time away from Italy. 

Saturday leave at 9:50pm train ride out of Florence and arrive in Vienna at 8 am the next day. 
We are staying 2 nights in Vienna, Austria. I really want to go on the sound of music tour!!
Then we are heading Prague, Czech Republic. I am half Czech so I am excited to go to my homeland. We are staying there for 3 nights. 
Then we are traveling by train to Berlin for 2 nights. 
On Sunday Oct. 30th we are heading back to Florence and when we get there Alyssa and Laura are going to already be there from Spain. They are staying with us for 3 days and I am so excited to show them around the beautiful city of Florence! They are here for Halloween and we plan on all dressing up and having fun Halloween night because me, Alexis and Brittany, don't have class the next day!!

I am really excited to be traveling and to see Alyssa and Laura!! Also, I am not going to be able to have a laptop while traveling so the best way to communicate me is by my international phone for emergencies! Ciao! 


Family Dinner!

Me and Alexis in ROMA!

Family in Vatican City!
Leaves are changing in Piazza Michelangelo!

My mom and I in Piazza Michelangelo!! :) (You can see the Duomo in the background)

No comments:

Post a Comment